ComplexityWoW
Welcome to ComplexityWoW. Before you can see our boards you need to register. Do so by clicking the link provided!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ComplexityWoW
Welcome to ComplexityWoW. Before you can see our boards you need to register. Do so by clicking the link provided!
ComplexityWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real life is just too fun to waste on here..

+5
RiceDealerWesk
Youkai018
Gooniebear
Spotlight
Tone
9 posters

Go down

Real life is just too fun to waste on here.. Empty Real life is just too fun to waste on here..

Post by Tone Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:06 pm

Going to uninstall wow and cancel my GM shit everywhere.. Done with this game, probably forever. It was fun in all before I started hanging out with people I actually fucking know.. Much funner than wasting my time on a game where half the people are assholes for no reason, and the other half pretend to like you for no reason, especially since this is a private server and they can get everything they want for free anyways.

Retail was fun until I got my account banned, so that's definitely out of the question, bye guys.. You know if I liked you, probably know if I hated you too... Most recently Uzed is pissing me off... Oh well, someone delete my account if you would.

Bye.
Tone
Tone
Getting There
Getting There

ComplexLove : 2

Back to top Go down

Real life is just too fun to waste on here.. Empty Re: Real life is just too fun to waste on here..

Post by Spotlight Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:08 pm

I'm sorry to see you go but I have no place to argue about your decisions, I do think that it is a little rash and you shouldn't let a troll like Uzed get to you.

You will be missed.
Spotlight
Spotlight
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

ComplexLove : 4

Back to top Go down

Real life is just too fun to waste on here.. Empty Re: Real life is just too fun to waste on here..

Post by Gooniebear Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:26 am

Tone wrote:Going to uninstall wow and cancel my GM shit everywhere.. Done with this game, probably forever. It was fun in all before I started hanging out with people I actually fucking know.. Much funner than wasting my time on a game where half the people are assholes for no reason, and the other half pretend to like you for no reason, especially since this is a private server and they can get everything they want for free anyways.

Retail was fun until I got my account banned, so that's definitely out of the question, bye guys.. You know if I liked you, probably know if I hated you too... Most recently Uzed is pissing me off... Oh well, someone delete my account if you would.

Bye.

Gooniebear
Admin
Admin

ComplexLove : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkai018 Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:21 pm

See you later Tone,

You were a great guy and you will be sorely missed =(
Youkai018
Youkai018
Admin
Admin

ComplexLove : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceDealerWesk Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:21 pm

And he only got trolled by Uzed.
Poor guy woulda gotten eaten by the actual trolls. >:
RiceDealerWesk
RiceDealerWesk
Newb
Newb

ComplexLove : -4

Back to top Go down

Post by sexy Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:37 am

o.o
sexy
sexy
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Feel Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Aw :/ You'll be missed for sure dude
Feel
Feel
Halfway
Halfway

ComplexLove : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Tone Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:00 pm

"Quotes" I've made over the past few days... This is what I do now when I'm bored.

#1: The picture taken through the perspective of the shallow eye cannot comprehend the meaning's entirety.

#2: The state of passion for today's youth is sometimes as shallow as the puddle of blood created when the young man\woman couldn't take it anymore, and punished the source of his\her instability.

Going to go see Alice in Wonderland Friday, should be an awesome night. Just checking in, and I'm bored. Cya guys.
Tone
Tone
Getting There
Getting There

Back to top Go down

Post by Alandor Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:58 am

Dont forget the Weed before you go
Alandor
Alandor
Getting There
Getting There

Back to top Go down

Post by Gooniebear Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:36 am

That's deep... deeper then my toilet o_o

Gooniebear
Admin
Admin

ComplexLove : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceDealerWesk Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:41 am

Flip that bitch.
RiceDealerWesk
RiceDealerWesk
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tone Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:23 am

Alice was disappointing... had fun after the movie though... If you haven't seen it yet, just saying... its not really worth seeing.
Tone
Tone
Getting There
Getting There

Back to top Go down

Post by Alandor Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:16 am

I have a better imagination when im on joints
Alandor
Alandor
Getting There
Getting There

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceDealerWesk Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:49 pm

I need more attention.
RiceDealerWesk
RiceDealerWesk
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by __Toca__ Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Im not trying to be a complete dick.. But didnt you say you was leaving?
__Toca__
__Toca__
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down