ComplexityWoW
Welcome to ComplexityWoW. Before you can see our boards you need to register. Do so by clicking the link provided!

Annoying forums kid

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Phenomenon on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 am

lulcot.
avatar
Phenomenon
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 127
ComplexLove : 0
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Holland, Winterswijk.

View user profile http://complexwow.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Alandor on Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Go 3rd Post count
avatar
Alandor
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 74
ComplexLove : 6
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25
Location : The Ghetto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Royalty on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:47 am

lol screamo just started on my comp coz of this page
avatar
Royalty
Newb
Newb

Posts : 13
ComplexLove : 4
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 25
Location : Australia / QLD / Brisbane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Ruib on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:28 am

so i hurd Windfag needs to tell his buddy ruib when his nub ass is getting on a vent

- oh and btw ddos that fgt kthx ^-^
avatar
Ruib
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 63
ComplexLove : 0
Join date : 2010-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Spotlight on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Gooniebear wrote:
Spotlight wrote:Lotta wannabe E-gangsters up in here, this forum is depressing me.


Giev forum mod so I can actually make this forum into something.
Im liking this idea, ill talk to Youkai n David about it.

I guess they said no, makes me sad.

_________________
~I am perfection~
avatar
Spotlight
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posts : 84
ComplexLove : 4
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : Prestigious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Ruib on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Spotlight wrote:
Gooniebear wrote:
Spotlight wrote:Lotta wannabe E-gangsters up in here, this forum is depressing me.


Giev forum mod so I can actually make this forum into something.
Im liking this idea, ill talk to Youkai n David about it.

I guess they said no, makes me sad.
fuck no
avatar
Ruib
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 63
ComplexLove : 0
Join date : 2010-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Spotlight on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Ruib wrote:
Spotlight wrote:
Gooniebear wrote:
Spotlight wrote:Lotta wannabe E-gangsters up in here, this forum is depressing me.


Giev forum mod so I can actually make this forum into something.
Im liking this idea, ill talk to Youkai n David about it.

I guess they said no, makes me sad.
fuck no

And for what reason?

The only reason you seem to dislike me is because I called you out for being a wannabe spammer.

_________________
~I am perfection~
avatar
Spotlight
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posts : 84
ComplexLove : 4
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : Prestigious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Ruib on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Spotlight wrote:
Ruib wrote:
Spotlight wrote:
Gooniebear wrote:
Spotlight wrote:Lotta wannabe E-gangsters up in here, this forum is depressing me.


Giev forum mod so I can actually make this forum into something.
Im liking this idea, ill talk to Youkai n David about it.

I guess they said no, makes me sad.
fuck no

And for what reason?

The only reason you seem to dislike me is because I called you out for being a wannabe spammer.
fuck no = they didnt say no yet
avatar
Ruib
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 63
ComplexLove : 0
Join date : 2010-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Spotlight on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Ruib wrote:
Spotlight wrote:
Ruib wrote:
Spotlight wrote:
Gooniebear wrote:
Spotlight wrote:Lotta wannabe E-gangsters up in here, this forum is depressing me.


Giev forum mod so I can actually make this forum into something.
Im liking this idea, ill talk to Youkai n David about it.

I guess they said no, makes me sad.
fuck no

And for what reason?

The only reason you seem to dislike me is because I called you out for being a wannabe spammer.
fuck no = they didnt say no yet

Well you could've been a tad more clear on that one, I apologize for jumping to conclusions.

_________________
~I am perfection~
avatar
Spotlight
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posts : 84
ComplexLove : 4
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : Prestigious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Ruib on Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Spotlight wrote:
Ruib wrote:
Spotlight wrote:
Ruib wrote:
Spotlight wrote:
Gooniebear wrote:
Spotlight wrote:Lotta wannabe E-gangsters up in here, this forum is depressing me.


Giev forum mod so I can actually make this forum into something.
Im liking this idea, ill talk to Youkai n David about it.

I guess they said no, makes me sad.
fuck no

And for what reason?

The only reason you seem to dislike me is because I called you out for being a wannabe spammer.
fuck no = they didnt say no yet

Well you could've been a tad more clear on that one, I apologize for jumping to conclusions.
soz i'll be clearer
avatar
Ruib
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 63
ComplexLove : 0
Join date : 2010-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Alandor on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:57 am

Corruption is the start of a suffering descent. I can see it
avatar
Alandor
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 74
ComplexLove : 6
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25
Location : The Ghetto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Ruib on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:28 am

Alandor wrote:Corruption is the start of a suffering descent. I can see it
pedobear along with balloon rape bunny racking up higher post count....i can see this unfolding
avatar
Ruib
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 63
ComplexLove : 0
Join date : 2010-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by __Toca__ on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:53 pm

I hope you choke on a skittle ruib Smile
avatar
__Toca__
Newb
Newb

Posts : 38
ComplexLove : 0
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Alandor on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:08 am

M&Ms have better flavor when you choke. That outer candy coating tastes good
avatar
Alandor
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 74
ComplexLove : 6
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25
Location : The Ghetto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Ruib on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:09 am

__Toca__ wrote:I hope you choke on a skittle ruib Smile
i prefer hot tamales
avatar
Ruib
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 63
ComplexLove : 0
Join date : 2010-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Spotlight on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Goonikins, darling, stop ignoring me D::

_________________
~I am perfection~
avatar
Spotlight
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posts : 84
ComplexLove : 4
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : Prestigious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Ruib on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:25 am

Spotlight wrote:Goonikins, darling, stop ignoring me D::
all i heard was "omg cleavage in display pic"
avatar
Ruib
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 63
ComplexLove : 0
Join date : 2010-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Phenomenon on Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:25 am

Ruib wrote:
Spotlight wrote:Goonikins, darling, stop ignoring me D::
all i heard was "omg cleavage in display pic"


lol'd.
avatar
Phenomenon
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 127
ComplexLove : 0
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Holland, Winterswijk.

View user profile http://complexwow.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Spotlight on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm

The type of girl you wanna chew all of my bubble gum, the type of gurl you wanna chew all of my bubble gum. I'm the type of girl ya wanna take to ya mama house, t-t-t-take to ya mama house.

_________________
~I am perfection~
avatar
Spotlight
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posts : 84
ComplexLove : 4
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : Prestigious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Ruib on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Spotlight wrote:The type of girl you wanna lick all over, the type of gurl you wanna hug with your dick. I'm the type of girl ya wanna take to ya mama house, t-t-t-take to ya mama house.
Fixed
avatar
Ruib
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 63
ComplexLove : 0
Join date : 2010-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Gooniebear on Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 pm

Spotlight Forum mode privileges granted.

Gooniebear
Admin
Admin

Posts : 227
ComplexLove : 10
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Ruib on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Gooniebear wrote:Spotlight Forum mode privileges granted.
avatar
Ruib
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 63
ComplexLove : 0
Join date : 2010-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Spotlight on Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 pm

If it wouldn't be too much to ask could I atleast mod the offtopic section and maybe the media section too. Forum mod means nothing if I can't mod anything other than the introductions.

_________________
~I am perfection~
avatar
Spotlight
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Posts : 84
ComplexLove : 4
Join date : 2010-02-08
Location : Prestigious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Gooniebear on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:37 am

Spotlight wrote:If it wouldn't be too much to ask could I atleast mod the offtopic section and maybe the media section too. Forum mod means nothing if I can't mod anything other than the introductions.
Granted

Gooniebear
Admin
Admin

Posts : 227
ComplexLove : 10
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 25
Location : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Ruib on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:46 am

Gooniebear wrote:
Spotlight wrote:If it wouldn't be too much to ask could I atleast mod the offtopic section and maybe the media section too. Forum mod means nothing if I can't mod anything other than the introductions.
Granted
Pedobear wants admin tuuuuuuuuu!
derp derp
avatar
Ruib
Getting There
Getting There

Posts : 63
ComplexLove : 0
Join date : 2010-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annoying forums kid

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum